Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Thanking God

  • I want to thank you, God, for what you have done for me. I’m not going to wait to see the results I want or to receive rewards I’d like. I’m thanking you right now.
  • I’m not going to wait until I feel better or until things look better. I’m thanking you right now.
  • I’m not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they stop doing what they’re doing. I’m thanking you right now.
  • I’m not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears. I’m than...king you right now.
  • I’m not waiting until my financial situation is better. I’m thanking you right now.
  • I’m not going to wait until my world is quiet and peaceful. I’m thanking you right now.
  • I’m not going to wait until I get the job I want or the promotion I’d like. I’m thanking you right now.
  • I’m not going to wait until I understand every situation and experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief. I’m going to thank you right now.
  • I’m not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed. I’m thanking you right now.
  • I’m thanking you because I’m alive.
  • I’m thanking you because I made it through another day.
  • I’m thanking you because I have walked around difficult obstacles.
  • I’m thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and to do better.
  • I’m thanking you because you have not given up on me.
  • God is so good – in so many ways – all the time.